Hey guys, I know you've filtered through many comments and issues already with this website. I have a few more suggestions for some tweeking that hopefully would improve some of the usability. We have appreciated noticing that things keep changing a bit, glad to know someone out there is on top of things!
1) We have three team members that use the same computer. It would be helpful if in the Team Bike Challenge Menu in the upper right could display the Rider who is currently logged in and/or maybe their picture.
2) Points - can the system be tweeked so that School trips are counted toward the commute medals? Some people are only commute to school. Perhaps this category is redundant and just needs to be combined in the future.
3) It would be better/more fair if the mileage were rounded to half or quarter miles rather than whole miles. We do a 2.5 mile round trip commute, which is only 5 miles, but based on this we get 6 mileage credits. It seems a bit extreme to round such a large distance. Also many people have bike odometer so we can enter fairly exact numbers. Does the iPhone App round up or keep more accurate details?
4) Also, perhaps next year one could log their miles by entering an address or tracing a route on a google map and have that link into the system. It would be great to see at the end a track of everywhere I've gone.
5) It would also be great to be able to store standard trips like r/t commute, so one could just click on it and enter it daily.
Thanks for all the work and any changes that can be implemented this year!